Procopamex Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Last American Soldier Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Commander and his small band of freedom fighters make life difficult for the VC after the Vietnam War is over. They free Vietnamese prisoners, and destroy enemy convoys every chance they can get. This severely upsets the evil Russian Vlasov, who is working with the VC in various nefarious enterprises. An ultra-violent, Rambo style movie filmed in the Philippines.
The Last American Soldier is another hilariously inept Italian war film made at the fag-end of the 1980s. The version I watched was renamed COMMANDER and has the main character's namesimply 'Commander' throughout in order to cash in on the success of COMMANDO. There are some superficial similarities between the two stories but this is much more of an open rip-off of RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II, right down to the lone hero being captured and tortured by Russian forces.<br/><br/>Other than that, I enjoyed it, but then I have a high tolerance for trashy gems. The hero goes after evil Russians and Vietcong in Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia and kicks up a storm. You know the hero type: grenades hanging from chest, heavy weaponry in hand, a spare slung over the shoulder, a razor-sharp knife that would give Crocodile Dundee nightmares in the boot. Craig Alan has to be one of the most wooden actors of a decade not particularly requiring much of its action heroes, while the shooting in the Philippines means that regular stars from that part of the world show up, including Ken Watanabe and Mike Monty.<br/><br/>If you're looking for cheesy and repetitive action then you've come to the right place. It's generally a mix of Alan taking down guards and sentries, usually with the break of a neck. Occasionally he'll infiltrate a base to set bombs and later blow it up. The big scenes have Alan and his buddies blowing the heck out of guard huts and watchtowers, particularly at the action-fuelled climax which is a violent delight. How much you enjoy this one depends on your predilection for low-brow action trash cinema.
Now this is what I call a movie!<br/><br/>OK so the plot is thread bare at best but if it's a straight out action fix that you require, let me assure you, the completely OTT explosive ending in this will satiate any action junkie guaranteed!!!<br/><br/>Highlights? Loads to choose but just check out the cruel torture sequences in this for starters; our hero has a plastic bag put over his head which is then filled with water until he almost drowns! But, the ordeal isn't over for him yet, oh no, if this wasn't enough already, he is then force marched (whilst being repeatedly kicked and punched) through two lines of Vietnamese soldiers who proceed to whip his flesh open with bamboo canes! OUCH!!!<br/><br/>The best sequence though is the previously mentioned finale in which our hero and his men blow up the enemy camp in major style and wipe out everyone and I do mean everyone in it! The scene just has to be seen to be believed! <br/><br/>Finally, special mention must go to the awesome end in this when our man hangs off of a rope ladder on a helicopter and blows another copter out the sky with a bazooka(!!!!!!!) Whoa!!!!!!!!!<br/><br/>Simply unbelievable and tremendously entertaining stuff! They just don't make 'em like this anymore!

download full movie Episode 5.23 in hindiCat Run full movie in hindi 720p downloadhindi Cambiar el juegoDownload Episode 2.7 full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Episode 2.28 full movie in hindi 1080p downloadIdo no soko full movie online freeUntitled Dwayne Johnson Action Comedy full movie download in hindi hdHajime no ippo movie mp4 downloadMedal of Honor: Airborne movie downloadThe Fifth Commandment hd full movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Procopamex

Juvanta replied

173 weeks ago

This is really an interesting and a superhit movie of 1988 nursing home and this is a great opportunity for those who love to watch the action and adventurous film will definitely love so it is a good chance for those who haven't watched it yet
Please log in to post a reply.